Arthur Huen, MD, PhD joined the Department of Dermatology in 2011, after completing his dermatology residency training at the University of Pittsburgh.
Dr. Huen earned his undergraduate degree at Northwestern University, remaining there to complete both his medical degree as well as his PhD.
In addition to his clinical responsibilities and his research in wound healing, Dr. Huen serves as the organizing physician for Student Dermatology for the Underserved (SDU).
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Dermatology, Fellow
- Society of Investigative Dermatology
Education & Training
- B.S., Northwestern University
- Ph.D., Northwestern University
- M.D., Northwestern University
Dr. Huen’s publications can be reviewed at the National Library of Medicine’s public database.