Ashley E. Falzone, MS, MD began her residency training at the University of Pittsburgh/UPMC Department of Dermatology in July 2019. Prior to beginning her residency training, Dr. Falzone successfully earned her Bachelor of Science degree in the field of Human Development from the University of California, Davis. She then went on to complete a master's in science, at Columbia University, in the field of human nutrition. Dr. Falzone earned her Medical Degree from the University of California, San Francisco in 2018, then going on to complete her medical internship at Loma Linda University.
Education & Training
- B.S., University of California, Davis
- M.S., Columbia University
- MD, University of California, San Francisco
- Falzone AE, Brindis CD, Chren MM, et al. Teens, Tweets, and Tanning Beds: Rethinking the Use of Social Media for Skin Cancer Prevention. Am J Prev Med. 2017;53(3S1):S86-S94.
- Nosrati A, Pimentel MA, Falzone A, et al. Skin cancer prevention messages on Facebook: Likes, shares, and comments. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2018;79(3):582-585.e581.