ChangHyan Kim, MD began his residency at the University of Pittsburgh in July, 2016.
Dr. Kim received his undergraduate degrees in Biology and Economics, from Yale University. He went on to earn his medical degree from Yale University School of Medicine. Dr. Kim completed his internship at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center before beginning his residency in Pittsburgh.
Education & Training
- B.S., Yale University
- M.D., Yale University School of Medicine
- Kim C, Cheng J, Colegio OR. Cutaneous squamous cell carcinomas in solid organ transplant recipients: emerging strategies for surveillance, staging, and treatment. Semin Oncol. 2016 Jun;43(3):390-4.
- Kim C, Craiglow BG, Watsky KL, Antaya RJ. Allergic Contact Dermatitis to Benzoyl Peroxide Resembling Impetigo. Pediatr Dermatol. 2015 Jul-Aug;32(4):e161-2.
- Yang CS, Kim C, Antaya RJ. Review of thalidomide use in the pediatric population. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2015 Apr;72(4):703-11.
- Kim C, Ko CJ, Leffell DJ. Cutaneous squamous cell carcinomas of the lower extremity: a distinct subset of squamous cell carcinomas. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2014 Jan;70(1):70-4.
- Kim C, Ko CJ, Baker KE, Antaya RJ. Histopathologic and ultrasound characteristics of cutaneous capillary malformations in a patient with capillary malformation-arteriovenous malformation syndrome. Pediatr Dermatol. 2015 Jan-Feb;32(1):128-31.
- Cyrus N, Kim C, Arvelakis A, Colegio OR. Dialysis-associated steal syndrome. Am J Transplant. 2013 Oct;13(10):2768-70; quiz 2770.
- Licurse A, Kim MC, Dziura J, Forman HP, Formica RN, Makarov DV, Parikh CR, Gross CP. Renal ultrasonography in the evaluation of acute kidney injury: developing a risk stratification framework. Arch Intern Med. 2010 Nov 22;170(21):1900-7.