Grace Lee, M.D. is an Assistant Professor in the University of Pittsburgh's Department of Dermatology.
Dr. Lee completed her Internal Medicine training at Massachusetts General Hospital, and her Dermatology Residency at Harvard Medical School. She went on to work at the NIH in the Laboratory of Cellular and Molecular Immunology. Prior to joining the Department in 2002, Dr. Lee worked as private practice dermatologist in the Pittsburgh area.
- American Academy of Dermatology (Fellow)
- American Medical Women's Association
- American Medical Association
- Pittsburgh Academy of Dermatology
- Pennsylvania Academy of Dermatology
Education & Training
- B.A., Dartmouth College
- M.S., Georgetown University
- M.D., Boston University School of Medicine
- Internship, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Residency, Dermatology, Harvard Medical School