John Orr, MD, began his residency training at the University of Pittsburgh/UPMC in July 2020. Prior to beginning residency, Dr. Orr completed his undergraduate work at the University of California of Pennsylvania, going on to earn his medical degree from Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- B.S., California University of Pennsylvania
- M.D., Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine (GCSOM)
- Internship, UPMC, Department of Internal Medicine
- Orr, J., Patton, T. (2018, September). Recalcitrant “Leonine” Chronic Atopic Dermatitis: Response to Dupilumab. Manuscript submitted for publication.
- Orr, J., Hossler, E. (2018, May). Nevus Lipomatosis Deemed “Suspicious” by Airport Security. Cutis. Manuscript accepted for publication.
- Snyder, H., Orr, J., Lucas, A., Palma-D’Souza, J., Khan, A. (2018). Antibiotic Stewardship: Defining a True Penicillin Allergy. Scholarly Research in Progress. 2.
- Konig G., Dhaliwal H., Orr J., Bertenthal M., Murdock A., Waters J.H. (2014). Blood Recovery from Vacuum-Assisted Wound Closure Devices. International Anesthesia Research Society – Anesthesia & Analgesia. 118 (5S), S81.