Jonhan Ho, MD, MS, joined the Dermatopathology unit in 2007, following the completion of his fellowship in pathology informatics, as well as his fellowship in Dermatopathology at the University of Pittsburgh.
Dr. Ho completed his undergraduate studies in biology and chemistry at Youngstown State University, and received his medical degree from Northeast Ohio Medical University.
Serving as the Director of Dermatopathology since 2010, he is the medical director for two CLIA licensed laboratories within the Department of Dermatology. Additionally, Dr. Ho is the Director of the Dermatopathology Fellowship program at the University of Pittsburgh.
Education & Training
- B.S., Youngstown State University
- M.D., Northeastern Ohio University College of Medicine
- M.S., University of Pittsburgh
Dr. Ho’s publications can be reviewed at the National Library of Medicine’s public database.
- Omnyx Digital Pathology Research Agreement
Research and develop a clinical digital pathology workstation
- Department of Defense FA7014-10-2-0004
Advancing the Practice of Digital Pathology within the Air Force Medical Service (AFMS): Regional telepathology.
- Grant Number: P50 CA121973 (PI: Kirkwood, J.)
SPORE in Skin Cancer
- Grant Number: R01 CA140375 (PI: Storkus, W.)
Vaccines to promote Tc-1 based targeting of tumor stroma
Phase 1b, open label trial to evaluate the safety, tolerance, transgene function, and immunological effects of an intratumoral injection of Adenoviral Transduced Autologous Dendritic Cells Engineered to Express hIL-12 in subject with Stage III or IV Melanoma
- Grant Number: R21 CA161951
Pilot Clinical-pathological and Molecular Analysis of Atypical Nevi in Response to BSE-L-Sulforaphane
- USPTO 20080123916 (Assignee: UPMC)
System and Method for Improved Viewing and Navigation of Digital Images
- USPTO 20120275672 (Assignee: UPMC)
System and Method for Improved Viewing and Navigation of Digital Images (Divisional)