Kristin Bibee, MD, PhD, began her fellowship at the University of Pittsburgh in July of 2017, after completing her residency at the University of Pittsburgh in June of 2017.
She graduated from Washington University in St. Louis with a bachelor of arts degree in biology and minor in women and gender studies. She went on to earn her medical degree, and her PhD in cellular biology, from Washington University School of Medicine. She completed her internship at Barnes-Jewish Hospital before coming to the University of Pittsburgh for her residency training.
Education & Training
- BA, Washington University in St. Louis
- MD, Washington University School of Medicine
- PhD, Washington University School of Medicine
- Internship, Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- Residency, Department of Dermatology, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Tumor Microenvironment, Mechanisms of Carcinogenesis, and Targeted Drug Delivery
Specialized Areas of Interest
Cutaneous Oncology, Dermatoses of Solid Organ Transplant patients, and Procedural Dermatology