- 3rd Year Resident - PGY IV
Education & Training
B.S., Drexel University, College of Arts & Sciences
MD, Drexel University, College of Medicine
Internship, Lankenau Medical Center
- Husienzad, L., Friedman B.J., Yang, S.X. “Multiple grouped scalp nodules in a middle-aged man: a rare case of angiolymphoid hyperplasia with eosinophilia.” SkinMed, 2017. Accepted.
- Husienzad, L., Neidig, L., Chung, C.L. “Angiosarcoma of the face in an African American man.” Journal of Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 2016. Submittted.
- Allen, H.B., Husienzad, L., Joshi, S.G. “The Impact of Diabetes on Alzheimer’s Disease.” Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease, 2016. Published.
- Husienzad, L., Tintle, S. “Pemphigus vegetans: A rare presentation on the scalp.” Cutis, 2016. Accepted.
- Husienzad, L., Robertson-James, C. “Let’s Talk Sex: Integrating Intersectional Approaches into Sexual Health Promotion in African Americans.” Women’s Health Education Program, Drexel University College of Medicine. Journal of Black Sexuality and Relationships, 2017. Submitted.