Victoria Claire Vaughan, MD began her fellowship training in Dermatopathology at the University of Pittsburgh/UPMC in July 2021. Dr. Vaughan earned her medical degree from the Medical College of Georgia, and successfully completed her pathology residency training at the University of Colorado.
Education & Training
- B.A., McGill University
- MD, Medical College of Georgia
- Residency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, University of Colorado
- Vaughan VC, Post MD, Painless vulvar nodule. Cutis. In progress.
- Vaughan VC, Boyers LN, Karimkhani C, Dellavalle RP. Effect of recent Ebola outbreaks on estimating the global burden of diseases with skin manifestations. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2015;72(2):366-7.
- Vaughan VC, Graves MS, Lesher JL, White C. A micropustular rash in a febrile child. Ped Dermatol. 2015;32(4):547-8.
- Vaughan VC, Ferringer T. Granular cell tumor. Cutis. 2014;94(6):275,279-80.